The Nomad Candle Co. Coconut Range gives off some serious tropical holiday vibes and features a real coconut shell and comes with a polished, detachable stand. This range gives off some serious tropical holiday destination vibes.
As this is an organic product, no two pieces have exactly the same dimensions or colours, but hold the same amount of wax. They are hand-stamped with the Nomad logo, filled with soy wax and burnt by a bamboo wick.
When they are finished as candles, the Coconut Range can be up-cycled again with many useful purposes. They are able to decompose naturally when buried in the garden and are appropriate for your green garden bin.
* 320ml / approximately 100mm (h) x 80mm (w) / approximate burn time of 30 hours
* Not dishwasher safe.
* Burn candle in a safe place and trim your wicks before each burn. For best performance do not burn in excess of 4 hours.
* Ensure coconut is steadily placed on its stand before lighting.
* Never leave a candle burning out of sight.
* Never move or touch a burning candle.
* After the candle is finished, clean with warm soapy water. If residual matter remains, use bicarbonate soda with vinegar.
* Paraffin, palm oil and palm wax free. Cruelty free.
Made in South Australia.